Business Intelligence Awards:
- QlikView Recognized as Best Midmarket Software Solution
- Red Herring 100 Award Winner
- Deloitte & Touche ‘Technology Fast 500’
- Inc.com's ‘Inc. 5000’
- Gartner Group Recognition as ‘Visionary BI Provider’
- FierceHealthIT - Top Healthcare IT Innovator Award
- The Computerworld Honors Program Laureate Award
STRENGTHS: QlikView's ease of use and intuitive interface are major strengths. Staff and management were trained in a matter of hours and haven't needed to be retrained if they are away from the system for a while. The overall speed of QlikView is also important. Answers can be found in seconds, as opposed to digging through page after page of printed reports. QlikView is able to pull data from any source, making it simple to combine and interact with business information from multiple sources. The reduction in printer loads has resulted in significant savings in paper and toner for the laser printers.--DM Review
- To achieve the goal of associative analysis, QlikView loads all data into memory and calculates metrics as the user clicks. We call this In-Memory Analysis.
- Operating in memory provides the speed, flexibility, ease-of-use, and visually interactive user interface that associative analysis requires.
- QlikView's Associative database can ingest, aggregate and relate any ODBC data store.
- Developers load disparate data sources for access in a single application. Over 150 data loading functions are available for data cleansing, manipulation and aggregation
A Best Practice Analytics Solution
Why is QlikView the Better Business Intelligence Solution?
Listen to other IT and Business Intelligence Technologists discuss the benefits and efficiency gained through the use of QlikView and why QlikView is the better business intelligence choice.
We have been building Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management systems for years. Once we stumbled across QlikView we stopped trying to build the cool new Business Intelligence tool because we realized QlikView beat us to it.
Low Effort, Low Cost Implementation Customers are live in less than 30 days, and most in a week. Reduces time to ROI and consulting fees. Business Intelligence installations were never this easy before QlikView.
Simple Infrastructure In most cases the entire system can be installed on existing computers. No need for a large investment in infrastructure.
Integrated Dashboards, analysis and reporting in a single solution and on a single architecture. No more add-ons or system integrations. QlikView was built to natively support the Office applications your people already use. Collaboration and collective intelligence occurs naturally with a QlikView Business Intelligence installation.
QlikView can be deployed in days and users trained in minutes.
Risk Free Implementations
If you are willing to dedicate some time us and our partners are willing to prove to you how easy QlikView is to Install, Implement and Deploy. Full featured trials and no-risk implementations are available. Just give us a ring to see if you qualify.