QlikView is a complete business intelligence solution that consists of a data source integration module, analytics engine and user interface…CRN Test Center engineers were impressed by how easily the front-end data views were created without having to change any back-end structures.
– Mario Morejon, Technical Editor, CRN Magazine
Collective intelligence is an organization's most precious asset.
It's what makes the difference between a successful enterprise, one that can pool its expertise to address common opportunities and threats, and a competitive also-ran.Traditionally, the business-intelligence industry has offered little to directly address the collaboration environment. Most business-intelligence applications focus on delivering targeted reports, analytics, dashboards and other key data to users, who are expected to rely on their own social intelligence, and on third-party collaboration tools, to decide when and how to share this information with colleagues. James Kobielus , Network World , 01/11/2007
Qlik View is the most innovative software for analysis of data since the dawn of spreadsheets. The intuitive nature and powerful features make it the fastest way to implement Business Intelligence that I have seen.
Ernie Laitinen, Business Consultant, Systems Management, Inc.
Operational Business Intelligence Features
QlikView Enables Intelligent Business
Due to its simple installation, low cost-of-entry, and extremely high utility, we recommend QlikView as a solution for most of our off-the-shelf efforts.
"QlikView 8 creates a framework for true collaboration," said Steve Stroupe, Project Manager at Colonial Supplemental Insurance, based in the US. "We do a lot of collaborative analysis – talking with our territory managers. This allows us to not only discuss the state of the business, but also to manage and report on it together at the same time."
Whether you run one or multiple data solutions in your organization, chances are reporting and analysis of the data trapped inside your systems is a source of frustration.
QlikView can help. QlikView customers get immediate access to their data with powerful, easy-to-use analytical applications. QlikView gives companies:
- Custom Dashboards and Scorecards—with full drill-down to the transaction level
- Powerful reporting—combine and distribute data from multiple sources quickly and easily
- Flexible Solutions—deploy QlikView over the web or via thin clients for remote users
- Tailored Applications—develop custom solutions in a matter of hours or days
Easy Generation of Actionable Information
QlikView 8 makes sophisticated analysis smarter by:
- Creating placeholder fields, which hold data in memory and can be treated just like any other data.
- Allowing data to be entered/edited in placeholder fields and distributed across aggregations as necessary.
Collective Intelligence and Collaborative Analytics
QlikView fosters collaborative business intelligence through:
- Private and shared document objects, bookmarks and reports
- QlikView Server operating as a central "hub" for managing shared objects
- "Click to mail" bookmarks
- Locally developed analysis shared on local servers
- Embedding QlikView in client applications such as Microsoft© Office™
Low-Touch User Deployment
- QlikView streamlines mass deployment through:
- Automatic generation of web pages for all three object clients (AJAX Zero-Footprint, Java Objects,and QlikX Clients)
- Simplified server requirements for QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher, the module that automates data refresh and ensures appropriate access for specific users
- A web services interface to QlikView Server
- Optimized and simplified installation without large investment in infrastructure
Mass Document Deployment
The proliferation of QlikView both within the enterprise and to the "extended enterprise" has created a demand for tighter integration between QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher. QlikView does this by:
- Integrating installation for QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher Standard Edition
- Providing direct access to QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher-managed documents within the QlikView client
- Synchronizing releases of QlikView Server and QlikView Publisher